Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Canadian Bookshelf

Here's a great new web site I've just discovered. It's called Canadian Bookshelf and has been put together by the Canadian Publishers Association. A wonderful resource on what's what in Canadian published books. It's still a beta site and there are a few glitches (I've tried to tag my books with but it keeps giving me an error).

My main publisher is Poisoned Pen Press which is not a Canadian publisher, so although the books are distributed in Canada they are not published in Canada thus don't show up on the Canadian bookshelf.

But I'm okay with that.

Hopefully people can find out about my Klondike books and a bit more about me and then look futher.

And I'm pleased that someone is doing something to help out Canadian books. Check it out
http://canadianbookshelf.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment