Friday, February 12, 2016

What's new and LCC


Good heavens, but it's been a long time since I posted anything on this blog.


Things have been running along just fine.  There are two
Lighthouse Library books out now, with the third scheduled for April 5, the first Year Round Christmas mystery is out, and the second will be released November 1st.  I have been offered a contract by Crooked Lane Books for the Sherlock Holmes Emporium series, and the first of those should be on the shelves sometime in Spring of 2017.

And, to round things off, the 8th Constable Molly Smith book, was released in February. It's titled Unreasonable Doubt. 



The reason I came over to the blog, was to ask if you're going to be at Left Coast Crime, and if you are, I hope we can beet up because I have a lot of things going on.

The night before the conference opens, Wednesday Feb. 24, I'll be at Poisoned Pen Bookstore at 7:00 as part of their International Writers Night.

The big event for me at LCC itself is the Crime Writers of Canada Friday evening reception. 5:30 - 6:30.  We'll have lots of authors, a fun quiz, prizes, nibbles and a cash bar. I'll be there in my role as president of the CWC as well as one of the authors.

I'll be busy all weekend with two panels, Writing Two Series on Thursday, and Murder in the Great Outdoors on Sunday, the speed-dating for authors event, and the Poisoned Pen Press breakfast on Saturday.

It's going to be a heck of a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Lighthouse Library Series! And I'm looking forward to moving Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen from my TBR stack to a place on my completed shelves!

    ReplyDelete