Monday, June 28, 2010

Scare the Light Away and book titles


Off to critique group tonight. I will absorb their comments about Edward County and hope to have the book finished and ready for my agent by the end of the week. Wish me luck. My daughter was here on the weekend and I was telling her about the book. She hates the title Edward County, thinks it says nothing. I have my thinking cap back on. Speaking of titles, my first novel from Poisoned Pen Press was Scare the Light Away. I have come to realize that is a poor title. Several people at booksignings said that they wouldn't read it - they don't like horror. Oops. It's meant in the psycological sense as in not wanting to know the truth about your past. I blogged today at Type M for Murder about a look back at Scare the Light Away, which is a standalone suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment