Friday, January 5, 2018

Contest Time

With The Cat of the Baskervilles being released on February 13th, I want to introduce the Sherlock Holmes Bookshop series to anyone who hasn't discovered it yet.

So I'm running a contest for an ARC of Elementary, She Read, the first in the series.

The contest is on Facebook, and I'd love you to "like' my Facebook author page (www.facebook.com/evagatesauthor) because that's where I regularly post book news, tour information, and have contests. But if you are not a fan of Facebook, you can still enter the contest. Just leave a comment below.

Contest open to US and Canada residents. Contest closes Monday AM.


4 comments:

  1. Would love intro to new series. Thanks for chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering, Anon. Do you have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog ! Thank you for your very nice articles. I look forward to visiting your site in the future! cabinglobalreview

    ReplyDelete