Sunday, May 9, 2010

Writing Round-up

I did a guest blog stint at Cozy Chicks yesterday on the Klondike Gold Rush series as an anti-noir. Today I discussed a booksigning I went to in Picton, Ontario for the book Locavore that was a celebration of local food at Fatal Foodies (http://fatalfoodies.blogspot.com) and I am happy to say I have an article in the current issue of Mystery Scene magazine. It is not available online, so you will have to rush out and buy a copy. The article is on adjusting historical facts to fit historical fiction.

Also, I am on Twitter @vickidelany and you can click the Facebook icon opposite to friend me on Facebook. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki,
    My head spins you are so busy. Will pick up a copy of your article. I have registered for Bloody Words and hope we get a chance to chat and a coffee. Liz can't make it as she is moving . Will you be at the Sisters in Crime luncheon?Look forward to seeing you there.

    Pam Blance (AKA) Jamie Tremain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I will be at the lunch. Let's try to make contact.

    ReplyDelete